SOLD: Tech-2114: Environmental Testing Laboratory Testing Water, Soil, Air on the East Coast
Well-Established, Loyal Customer Base
This 40-plus year old company excels in providing personalized and customized environmental testing services in the area of waste water, soil and air testing. Because of their superior service and scientific knowledge, the company has built up a solid business and a loyal clientele.
- North East USA near two major metropolitan areas
- 5,500 sq feet of leased space
- Modern corporate park
- Experienced staff
- Established client base
- Owner’s help in early stages and long-term consulting possible
- Good scope of expansion by adding additional testing services
REASON FOR SELLING
Owner wants to concentrate on his other engineering and environmental consulting business. Managing both businesses is very time-consuming and does not leave him any family time. However, owner enjoys his work and is willing to help the buyer through smooth transition and willing to consult on a long-term basis should the buyer want it.
- Revenue: $1.1 M
- Asking Price: $750K; includes $200K of assets