Profitable, Pre-Clinical Clinical Research Organization in the Western USA
Great Location – Excellent Growth Potential
Disclaimer: Technologypark has not independently verified any of the information in these descriptions, and makes no warranty as to their accuracies or completeness. The Buyers should do the necessary due diligence and consult their advisors.
The CRO is a little over five years old and has established itself well in a short time, by taking over an expertly-designed, well-established facility by amply funded, reputable organization. The Company provides in-vivo laboratory services over a wide variety of species, large and small including rats, mice, rabbits, sheep, dogs, cats, swine, chicken, and horses. They operate from a large (15+ acre) facilities.
• Protocol development & Regulatory Guidance
• Variety of animal models for preclinical trials
• Multispecies pharmacokinetics (PK) & toxicokinetics (TK)
• Toxicology, Feed, Nutrition & Range finding studies
• GLP and GCP Studies
• 15+ acres, in a discreet location and yet easily accessible
• Can handle a variety of animal species
• Modern, fully-equipped surgical suite with C-arm
• Indoor facilities for large swine and poultry
• Outdoor pastures for large animals from equines to swine
•Uses its internal histopathology lab (separate business owned by the same owners) for quick turnaround time.
• Successful, fast growing, high growth potential – Plenty of growth possible with a larger company that can invest for growth and bring in larger clients
• Accredited by USDA, OLAW, GLP. EU ETS123
• Nearby histopathology lab for quick turnaround time
• Wide Species of Animals can be accommodated
• Great location with good transportation and near university resources
- Gross Revenue (2018 Projected from 7 months): $2.2 million
- EBITDA: $567K (2018 projected from 7 months)
- Asking Price: $1.7M