Tech-2405: Genomic Lab for Cancer Looking for Strategic Partner
Cutting Edge Technology – Explosive Growth Potential
This three-year old genomic testing laboratory for cancer with cutting-edge technology offers reliable and comprehensive solutions for prevention and treatment of this disease. It can run tests on samples on blood or saliva samples.
The Company is looking for a strategic partner that has experience and contacts in this industry, and can put capital and resources to fuel and support its rapid growth.
It is now growing at a rapid pace and after registering $1.4M in the eight months of operation in 2017, it is on pace to generate about $2.5M in revenue in the current year with EBITDA of about $700K and is projecting a revenue of about $10M in 2019.
• Offers most comprehensive panel of inherited cancers and only one that covers all 11 hereditary cancers
• Constantly fine-tuning the panel to add or subtract genes for most meaningful assays
• One of few labs that offers tests for hereditary cancers and tumors at the same place
• One of 6 labs capable of doing a test for determining probability of recurrence of breast cancer
• Capability to test blood or saliva samples from all 50 states
• Excellent Reimbursement
• Network of qualified distributors in place
• In network with Humana-Tricare and will be admitted to commercial networks after CAP accreditation
• Large Library of Bioinformatics data to work with Pharma companies for drug development
• Connections in place to expand into Latin America and Middle East Markets
• Capability to develop new bioinformatics pipelines for data analysis for other diagnostic and treatment routes
• Expertise to develop and implement other molecular analyses including personalized medicine as well as non-healthcare opportunities
- Revenue: $1.4 million(2016 – 8 months of operation); $750K in first four months of 2018; $2.5 M projected for 2018 (with EBITDA projected at $700K) and $10 M in 2019.
- Assets: Investment of $1 million in equipment
- Net Margins of 45-50%
- Explosive Growth potential
- Expects solid increase in valuation
- One of the few smaller labs with this capability and potential for growth
- CLIA-accreditation; working on CAP-accreditation
- Enterprise Valuation: Negotiable